- ChibulaAsked on June 17, 2012 at 04:12 PM
when creating the form on german.jotform.com, the names are in german. but when embedded, they appear in english.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 17, 2012 at 05:12 PM
I have not heard back from you since our last chat converstion, but the solution I gave seems to have fixed your problem.
With that in mind, I am closing this thread and marking your issue as solved. Feel free to open a new thread if you have other questions. Thank you for using JotForm!
- ChibulaAnswered on June 17, 2012 at 05:16 PM
Somehow the chat was gone... couldn't get it back.
Yes, the problem was fixed. Thanks a lot!!
- pinoytechAnswered on June 17, 2012 at 05:28 PM
In behalf of my colleague Neil, you're welcome!
If you need our assistance again, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime.
- ChibulaAnswered on June 19, 2012 at 11:12 AM
It seems the problem is not solved... without changing anything, the months are set back to english, even when using iframe integration :(
any other way to fix this?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 19, 2012 at 01:08 PM
Did you re-embed the form after making the changes? . When you use the iFrame method, everytime you make a change , you should re-embed the form into your page and remove the old one.
- moulAnswered on June 20, 2012 at 02:44 PM
- ChibulaAnswered on June 21, 2012 at 04:44 AM
I didn't make any changes to the form...
It simply stops to work after some time. I tried to re-embed (made a change just for the change's purpose), but still the months are shown in English. The same happens in Preview on Jotform.com.
Here you can open the form directly: http://form.jotformeu.com/form/20774669032356?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 21, 2012 at 07:30 AM
On my end, I can see in the preview of your form a non-english version of the months...
Please try clearing your browser cache as well.
Please update us if the issue persist.