- dirtdonthurtAsked on February 25, 2017 at 09:37 AM
I have set up my form with a thank you page but its not working. I'm also hoping to embed the form in my 1&1 website as well, should it work there?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 25, 2017 at 11:18 AM
I was able to replicate the issue on a cloned version of your form https://form.jotform.com/70554848126966. But here's what I did to fix the issue on my cloned form.
1. Switch back to Form Builder V3 and open the form.
2. Make a test submission and you will notice that the Thank You page is displaying correctly.
3. Switch back to Form Builder V4 again and make another test submission. This time, the Thank You page should be displayed properly.
Regarding your concern about embedding the form into your website in 1&1, yes it can be embedded there. There are several options to embed your form but I would suggest you use the iFrame embed method to avoid script conflicts between the form and your website.
If you need further assistance, just let us know.
- dirtdonthurtAnswered on February 28, 2017 at 11:55 AM
Hi, thanks for your response, that solved our problem!