- tomchenAsked on June 18, 2012 at 04:30 AM
When I click 'embed form', the url given to me starts with: http://form.jotform.us/....
How do I change it to htts://secure.jotform.com?
What I'd like to do is make my forms secure and include the Rapid SSL certificate seal. By the way, what is the link to add to the seal to verify that the form is secured? I know that some people do click on these images to check if the source is verified.
Thanks for your help.
- ItalyTechAnswered on June 18, 2012 at 04:36 AM
to secure a form you must click on Setup & Embed Tab then Choose "Embed" and flag "Secure Form" checkbox.
See image below:
Hope this help you.
- tomchenAnswered on June 18, 2012 at 04:50 AM
Could you send the image again?
Also, what about the link to Rapid SSL?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on June 18, 2012 at 07:36 AM
You can change it manually just by replacing http:// to https://, or you may follow this guide in order to get the correct secure URL of your form:
1. While on your form (edit mode), click Setup & Embed
2. Go to Embed Form and then check the Secure Form checkbox. See the image below.
3. Select your embed option.
With regards to your other concern, please check this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/131-Enabling-Security-Certificate-Seal-on-Secure-Forms
Hope this gives additional information. Let us know if you need anything else. Thank you!