- farhanquasemAsked on February 27, 2017 at 03:29 PM
Before the upgrade, I was able to assign individual pages in my form unique names. I am unable to do this now. Please refer to the attached screenshot - I've outlined in orange the names of the individual pages on the form.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 27, 2017 at 05:15 PM
While editing your form, click on the page break, then click on the little gear icon on the right of the field. That will pop-up the options for the field. From that menu, click the "Advanced" tab:
You can set the page name from there.
- farhanquasemAnswered on February 28, 2017 at 09:50 AM
Thanks David, but I'm unable to "click on the page break" as you instruct. Please see the screenshot I've attached for additional information
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 28, 2017 at 11:17 AM
Click on the field that has the Back/Next buttons:
- farhanquasemAnswered on February 28, 2017 at 11:26 AM
Thanks David. When I tried that previously, I noticed that it named the page afterwards, and not the page that I was on. In other words, when I click the "Back/Next button" field on Page 1 and rename the page, it actually renames Page 2.
Please refer to the attached screenshots
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 28, 2017 at 12:46 PM
It renames the page the button leads to. As far as I can tell, at this time it is not possible to rename the first page.