- BenKunkelAsked on June 18, 2012 at 10:58 AM
Our orginization's Jotform Pro account is set up in my name with my credit card. I have found a new job and have been transitioning all of my orginization's hosted plans from my name to the name of my replacement. More importantly, I need to dis-associate my credit card information with this account! What do I need to do?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 18, 2012 at 01:30 PM
Please kindly follow these instructions in order to change your credit card information :
1. First of all, you would need to find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription (Plimus is our Payment Gateway)
==> If you are not able to retrieve your Plimus username from your email inbox, follow these steps , before to continue to step 2
(otherwise skip them and go to Step 2 directly)
a. Go to the your account settings,
b. then click the Cancel button
c. Copy your Plimus' username (it's only numbers)
and if you have forgotten your password, click the Forgot Password link
After clicking on that link, type your email and your Plimus username , expect a message into your inbox and retrieve your Plimus password.
==> NOW CONTINUE ON STEP 2
2 . Login to Plimus via this page: https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/account_login.jsp
3. Go to My Account then click "Change" on the payment method column (far right side) of your active JotForm subscription
4. Save the changes that you made.
Feel free to look for more assistance if you need it. We are always glad to assist.
Thank you for choosing JotForm!
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 18, 2012 at 01:38 PM
On the same where you change the credit card information, you can also change the email address associated to Plimus.
Once you finish with this, let us know and we can change the username to your company name or the name of your replacements