- georgio1979Asked on December 28, 2010 at 07:26 PM
i used before uservoice feedback and everything was ok!
2day i use jotform feedback button, it's shows well BUT if i will click nothing happened. why?
i use blogger blog
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 30, 2010 at 06:37 AM
Can you send us the URL of the page that has the feedback button?
- georgio1979Answered on December 30, 2010 at 01:08 PM
the button is on the left/center
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 01, 2011 at 11:41 PM
The feedback button works fine for me. You seem to be using Google Chrome, so I opened the page in Chrome. The button worked and the form showed up fine.
- georgio1979Answered on January 02, 2011 at 02:48 AM
sometimes opened in my pc , sometimes not!!! anyway
- AdminrentAnswered on January 02, 2011 at 05:54 AM
Is there a way to insert the feedback button in a Joomla1.5 site?
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on January 03, 2011 at 07:36 AM
You can follow the link for adding feedback button to Joomla site. Thank you.
- georgio1979Answered on January 03, 2011 at 04:43 PM
i use blogger!
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on January 03, 2011 at 04:47 PM
Sorry for only answering to Edwin and forgetting you =)
Here is the link for adding feedback to Blogger: http://www.jotform.com/help/66-Adding-Feedback-button-to-Blogger
- georgio1979Answered on January 04, 2011 at 08:01 PM
I RECEIVE THIS ERROR:
Current DOCTYPE is not compatible.
Please see this link for more detail.
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on January 05, 2011 at 01:34 AMHello,
You must use this line as the first line of your HTML document.
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"
- georgio1979Answered on January 05, 2011 at 04:24 AM
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on January 05, 2011 at 04:26 AM
=( Sorry for the problem. Can you send the link of your blog?
- georgio1979Answered on January 05, 2011 at 04:40 AM
i make it! but i have the starter problem. At my computer if i clicked at the feedback button, not working. why that? i have downloaded the last flash.
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on January 05, 2011 at 07:20 AM
I have released a few bug fixed and tested. It seems to work. Can you try it again please?
- georgio1979Answered on January 05, 2011 at 04:32 PM
i have 3 browsers (opera, chrome, explorer). This script don't open at google chrome. The other 2 are ok.
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on January 06, 2011 at 04:17 AM
I use Google Chrome version 8.0.552.224 at Windows 7 and it works perfect. Can you give the version of your Chrome?
- georgio1979Answered on January 06, 2011 at 10:12 AM
exactly the same.... 8.0.552.224 at windows 7 :( i don't know what happend :(
- corinnegAnswered on May 05, 2011 at 08:50 AM
I'm having the same problem and it's frustrating me! I'm using Blogger, the button shows up on my Blog but clicking on it does nothing. It's driving me nuts! I tried it in both Safari, FIrefox and IE. Nothing. It works perfectly in preview mode on the jotform site, but just won't work on my Blog. Please help!
Here's my form:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 05, 2011 at 10:03 AM
Please create a new thread so that we can handle your situation in a more efficient manner. Also, please provide the exact link to the page where the feedback for is embedded. This is to find out what the root cause of the problem is.
Thank you for your cooperation. I'll await your reply in a new thread.
- corinnegAnswered on May 05, 2011 at 10:08 AM
I did create a new thread after posting this. Here's the link to the page: