- crssloAsked on February 28, 2017 at 01:07 PM
Users are receiving this error on all forms with file uploads:Upload ErrorFile could not be uploaded for some reason.
Please go back and fix the problem(s)
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 28, 2017 at 01:20 PM
We have reported this problem, so backend team is aware of the issue, we apologize for the inconvenience, so it should be resolved soon.
- crssloAnswered on February 28, 2017 at 01:25 PM
Thank you very much.
- crssloAnswered on February 28, 2017 at 01:58 PM
It seems we can submit forms with file uploads now, however the submitted files cannot be downloaded. We receive this error when attempting to do so:404 Not Found
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 28, 2017 at 02:04 PM
Yes, our engineers are working on this, thank you for your patience.