- eiermannAsked on March 01, 2017 at 08:15 AM
If amount 0 is selected the price should be zero. Any idea how to fix it without having to enter all prices for the special pricing all over again?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 01, 2017 at 11:51 AM
That is your main product price. However, you have the quantity to start with 0 then you've enabled the Special Pricing Per Quantity. You cannot have a value for 0 quantity so that's why the original price is shown.
I would suggest removing 0 and put 1 there so the quantity starts with 1. This will also prevent any confusion in the form since the special pricing is enabled.
Or, remove the original price and put 0 there.
- eiermannAnswered on March 02, 2017 at 10:29 PM
Actually I think it is a bug. The main price for quantity 1 was 104,40 EUR. I already had special pricing activated that time. Now I updated the special pricing and the new price for quantity 1 is 118 EUR but it still shows 104,40 EUR. I think it shouldn't be like that. Of course I could delete the special pricing and start over again but I think it shouldn't happen in the first place.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 03, 2017 at 03:53 AM
This is how the special pricing works. If you want, you can also start the range from 1 so that there will be no issue of choosing back to 0.
- eiermannAnswered on March 05, 2017 at 11:28 PM
Yes I understand that. We hat to add zeros to all our forms because otherwise 1 is preselected but the total shows still 0.00. When 0 is preselected the total makes sense. I still think I am pointing out 2 bugs here.
1. When quantity 1 (one) is selected it should show price and total of quantity 1
2. When special pricing is enabled and prices changed it should not show an outdated price that is not valid anymore.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 06, 2017 at 02:21 AM
I cloned your form and I noticed that the product that you have set up with special pricing is showing the amount of 104.40. That's why this amount shows up on your form.
I'm sorry to say but, the only way to remove this is to delete this product and create again.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- eiermannAnswered on March 07, 2017 at 02:57 AM
Ok, thanks for the clarification