- OUUCAsked on June 18, 2012 at 06:50 PM
I created a form and later made some changes to it. When I get the embed code I still see the earlier version of the form. Is there something I need to do besides save the form to get the code for the updated version?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Create Your First Web Form
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 18, 2012 at 06:52 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
First of all, please try to clear your browser cache. If that does not help, please provide us with URL to your web page where we can check your embed form.
- OUUCAnswered on June 18, 2012 at 08:35 PM
Here it is:
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on June 18, 2012 at 08:55 PM
Changing "form" to "www" on the link part of your embed code should fix the problem. Example:
- OUUCAnswered on June 18, 2012 at 09:33 PM
I appreciate your help.