- lydiafundAsked on June 18, 2012 at 09:04 PM
I have s similar problem to that of ddougherty.
In my case, when I update my form, the changes stick (I can log out of Jotform and log back in, and the changes are there), but when I "Embed" the form I kust keep seeing the old link:
(and clicking on Preview shows the old version of the form)
Dropping the link into my website and Updating simply results in the old form remaining on the website.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on June 18, 2012 at 09:22 PM
Apologies for this inconvenience. There may be a replication delay problem with some of our domains. To fix this, simply change "form" to "www" on the link part of your embed code. Example:
- lydiafundAnswered on June 18, 2012 at 09:29 PM
Tried that - Didn't work the first time, but did the second! Thanks.
- hospitalityphonesAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 06:56 PM
Thanks that worked :)
- jrquintero2Answered on September 11, 2012 at 01:02 PM