- wayfarerAsked on March 02, 2017 at 04:12 AM
i have a problem, when i add form to blog, this arcticle start to be bugged.
As u see here http://blog.wayfarer.cz first article 4FAN 2017 and instead of banner is big bug..
But when i remove form from article, its ok.
Can u help me please?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 02, 2017 at 05:26 AM
Can you try inserting the form on your page via iframe code?
Please let us know if the problem persists.
- wayfarerAnswered on March 02, 2017 at 06:34 AM
i try it but not succesfull.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 02, 2017 at 08:35 AM
I thought I saw earlier your form in the 4FAN 2017 post. Did you just remove it?
Also, can you tell us what you have in mind on how you would want your form presented in the article?
Looking forward to your response.
- wayfarerAnswered on March 03, 2017 at 02:37 AM
i added again form via PUBLISH --> Platforms --> Blogger
and problem still remaining, but its little different, if u looking to http://blog.wayfarer.cz u will see (in main page) instead first banner is form, thats bad, we need show banner if u understand me.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 03, 2017 at 04:06 AM
It looks like your divs are not set properly on your article post. Can you ensure that it is enclosed between opening and closing divs?
If you have not yet added a jump break on your blog post, you may try inserting one. Here is an article that talks about jump breaks on blogger: http://www.mybloggerlab.com/2015/02/how-to-add-page-breakjump-break-in.html
Feel free to let us know if you have questions.
- wayfarerAnswered on March 06, 2017 at 04:37 AM
(if i understand right) i delete separate div, but problem still remain.
and form isnt complete :( it is cutted
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 06, 2017 at 08:37 AM
I did check your webpage and the issue seems to be caused because of the height of the iFrame code you have added in form. Please delete the existing iFrame code including the script code you have added in your blog and use the following iFrame embed code:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame-70594024329355" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="https://form.jotformeu.com/70594024329355" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:539px; border:none;" scrolling="no"> </iframe>
Do try it out and that should solve your problem.
Do get back to us if the issue persists.
- wayfarerAnswered on March 06, 2017 at 08:42 AM
thanks, form is now complete.
But problem with preview in main page http://blog.wayfarer.cz still remain. :(
- IanAnswered on March 06, 2017 at 10:47 AM
I could not replicate the issue at my end. This is the screenshot o what i see at my end :
If we are not on same page, please let me know.
- wayfarerAnswered on March 07, 2017 at 01:48 AM
Yes, this is that page, but, why is there form? I need to see in preview (main page) banner like others articles. If u understand me.
- IanAnswered on March 07, 2017 at 03:34 AM
As suggested earlier by my colleague did you try adding a jump break on your blog post, you may try inserting one. Here is an article that talks about jump breaks on blogger: http://www.mybloggerlab.com/2015/02/how-to-add-page-breakjump-break-in.html
- wayfarerAnswered on March 07, 2017 at 03:57 AM
my bad, now its OK! thanks!