- tonycrowtherAsked on March 05, 2017 at 07:43 AM
I have a Muse website which has a contact form which is translated into German within the form itself. Seen on PC or tablet this is fine, but the language 'flags' button disappears when viewed on Windows phone. Any idea why?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 05, 2017 at 10:48 AM
I just checked your form in a Iphone emulator, and the flag shows up:
Let us know which mobile device and browser you are using, so we can test further. Let us know if you need more help.
- tonycrowtherAnswered on March 05, 2017 at 10:53 AM
I'm using a Microsoft Lumia 950 running Windows 10 mobile. Microsoft Edge browser.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on March 05, 2017 at 01:03 PM
Sorry but this looks like a browser-specific issue.
1. Your tests worked on PC/tablet
2. My colleague's test worked on an iOS emulator
3. The tests I ran are with an Edge browser on a PC, and Chrome on an Android phone
All of the above worked - We can then safely deduce that the feature itself works as intended except with Edge on a Windows Phone.
Can you try opening it using a different browser, with Chrome perhaps, and see if that will make a difference?