- roglowemscoukAsked on June 20, 2012 at 05:24 AM
I have lost business! My jotform is not coming through to my email address! Sometimes it does, however, when I go onto my jotform account I see I have submissions I have not received in my email box. The test email works fine from within jotform.
Why is this?
- gori-mathewAnswered on June 20, 2012 at 06:17 AM
We apologize for inconvenience caused to you. Can you please change your Sender Name to JotForm, and your Sender-Email to email@example.com and then do a test? If this doesn't work please do let us know.
You can also add JotMails ip addresses to your mail providers whitelists.
If this still doesn't work, please do let us know.
- HexboundAnswered on June 20, 2012 at 11:42 PM
I am experiencing the same issue and have fixed the following. I tested it, but it's still not working?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 21, 2012 at 12:45 AM
Hello Hexbound. Have you checked your junk mail folder if in any case the email notifications have landed there?
- HexboundAnswered on June 21, 2012 at 12:49 AM
Yes I have. I am using Yahoo, and the emails worked a week or so ago, but it just stopped working. I've tested it multiple times and it refuses.
- HexboundAnswered on June 21, 2012 at 01:08 AM
I have another form that works, but this one form--it isn't.
- gori-mathewAnswered on June 21, 2012 at 07:00 AM
I have cloned this form, made submission and was able to get email notification. Please can you counter-check the email address inputted if it is right (You can delete existing and re-enter, or use different email address like gmail and check).
To change email address for a form, please follow the steps below:
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Click "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
6. Change the email address on the lower bottom corner.
Lets know if you managed to get it working.
- HexboundAnswered on June 21, 2012 at 01:27 PM
I've doubled checked everything and it is correct. I even cloned the form that was functioning and edited it, and made sure everything panned out correctly. For some reason it refuses to function, and I don't know why...
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 21, 2012 at 05:28 PM
Do you receive the messages now when you use firstname.lastname@example.org Sender E-mail for your forms?
If that does not work too, please let us know.
Thank you for cooperation.
- HexboundAnswered on June 21, 2012 at 07:23 PM
I had made that change, but it didn't solve the problem. Only one of my forms seem to work.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 21, 2012 at 07:27 PM
Thank you for provided information.
What form do you mean?
Are you trying to get the message using Test Email button or actual submissions are not going to your email?
- HexboundAnswered on June 21, 2012 at 07:27 PM
Oh thank Gaga.
The form has started working again! Thankfully.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 21, 2012 at 07:28 PM
You are welcome!