- biancaAsked on June 20, 2012 at 05:28 AM
i used your software to create a form for my site but i would like to be able to post these answers/comments back to the website showing who sent it..i would also like to have the option of people signing in beofre filling out the form..is it possible to do this with what you have provided..can i or u modify the initial codePage URL:
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on June 20, 2012 at 06:59 AM
There are two options you can select from in order to display the comments through the form using the Grid displayed in an iframe. This is a straightforward approach and does not have much customization however it is the easier solution since it does not involve programming.
To create an html table or grid listing report:
1. Go to My Forms then click on the form that you want to create a report of
2. Click the Reports button then click Add New Report
3. Choose HTML table or Grid Listing then click Next
4. Check/uncheck the fields that you want to show/hide, click Next
5. Copy the iframe codes provided then paste it onto your webpage's soure code.
The other option is to use the Send Post Data feature using PHP script you can save the submitted data to your own database and have it displayed in your website. For more information on this you can visit the following article from our FAQ:
Unfortunately log in or sign in forms are not available since JotForm does not support membership/login features such forms will triger our phishing filter and could end up suspending your account.
You can download the full source code and customize it according to your needs before uploading to your hosting server.
Hope you find this information helpful.
Let us know if you have further questions.
- khrisellAnswered on July 04, 2013 at 07:30 PMGreetings!We are happy to announce that we have released Jotform Webhooks, this feature would replace Send Post Data + Custom URL Thank You Page workaround in order to help you transfer forms data to your own database using your own script codes.
To know more about Jotform Webhooks, please click here.
Thank you for using JotForm. :)