- rasaladinAsked on March 06, 2017 at 12:02 PM
I've created multiple form and now I'd like to create a printable pdf form for each one. When I click on create pdf form, it shows "working" but nothing is ever created.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 06, 2017 at 01:09 PM
I cloned your form to test it and was able to create a fillable PDF copy without issue:
Are you still unable to do so on your end? Let us know and we will be happy to have another look. As far as I can tell though, you should be able to create a fillable PDF copy of your form at this time.
- rasaladinAnswered on March 06, 2017 at 01:42 PM
It works if I don't unclick the "include submit button". If I uncheck that box, it does not work - just continues to show "working"
- rasaladinAnswered on March 06, 2017 at 01:43 PM
I also just tried with this form - and it's not working...
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 06, 2017 at 02:24 PM
I checked with the submit button option unchecked and was still able to create a PDF of the form:
I also checked the time/material form directly from your account. That worked as well:
Does it only not work when removing the submit button? It should be working either way as far as I can tell.
- rasaladinAnswered on March 06, 2017 at 02:50 PM
The Time/Material form (second one) now works both ways. The first one still does not work when I uncheck the submit button.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 06, 2017 at 03:04 PM
I was able to create a copy of the drivers vehicle inspection report from your account as well. Check that one again to see if it is working.
- rasaladinAnswered on March 06, 2017 at 03:10 PM
Yes, I refreshed the page and it is now working. Thanks.