- atechsupportAsked on March 07, 2017 at 12:55 PM
1) Do you support friendly names, i.e instead of https://form.jotformeu.com/70472111969357 , as an example can we have atechsupport.jotform.com/salesquickstep
2) I would like to have a Options on the left side and then on the right side (alongside it) have a small comment box. How do I go about doing this? Please see examples here and attached:
https://www.jotform.com/form-templates/ (Arsenal Women’s Comp)
3) Why are the email notifications quite slow (it takes a few minutes to arrive)
As a business, we would be looking to start using the paid for versions soon and implement your forms company wide, but first need to sort out all the issues above stated. Your help is much appreciated.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 07, 2017 at 03:44 PM
The form URL can be slightly customized. Here is how to do so:
As for your second question, it looks like you have already found the short entry fields and how to set their labels to be aligned to the left. If you need further assistance with that, let us know.
Email notifications should be nearly instant. If they are delayed, it means their may be some server slowdown at that time.
- atechsupportAnswered on March 07, 2017 at 04:14 PM
Hi for question 2 I am still having a problem. I would like to have headings on the left, and then a comment box alongside it, as illustrated in my attachment. How do I do this? Thanks
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 07, 2017 at 05:31 PM
That can be done by adding short entry fields to your form then settings the label alignment to the left in the fields options:
- atechsupportAnswered on March 08, 2017 at 04:31 AM
Hi, I am not sure if you're understanding my question. To put it simply, I would like 2 short entry fields (comment boxes) next to each other
or a drop down box with a short entry field box on the right of it.
Please can you advise on how to do this? It's similar to your Arsenal Women's comp example linked above.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 08, 2017 at 07:53 AM
I can see the fields in your form already have their labels on the left side, if you also need some of them to display inline then you could do it by following this guide: Form-Field-Positioning
If this still is not what you're looking for, please share us the direct link to the form you're mentioning (Arsenal Women’s Comp) since the link you previously provided redirects to our templates page and I cannot find any form searching with the name you provided.
Hope this helps.