- xcitemediaAsked on June 20, 2012 at 02:26 PM
When I'm making changes to form it is not updating on web site. It appears to be updating in jotform but not making it over to web site.Page URL:
- LCHAnswered on June 20, 2012 at 02:31 PM
Yes ! I have the same problem (I just posted a requested). The problem is new (I noticed that since two weeks)
- chituAnswered on June 20, 2012 at 02:33 PM
I keep getting Form Data Cannot Be Decoded error when trying to preview my form I'm creating.
- xcitemediaAnswered on June 20, 2012 at 02:35 PM
Does any employee from jot form ever respond to messages in here. Or does any one have a number that I can call jot forms.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on June 20, 2012 at 02:45 PM
The issue you are having is a caching issue when using the http://form.jotform version of the form. Replacing it with http://www.jotform should fix it.
Replace the embed code in your website with this:
I have replied to your started thread.
- xcitemediaAnswered on June 20, 2012 at 03:02 PM
Goldo-We have about 150 forms out there, do i need to do this to all old forms that have been created?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on June 20, 2012 at 03:16 PM
Changes will take effect to your forms eventually. However, you can apply the fix to some forms.