- FQFestFoodAsked on June 20, 2012 at 02:40 PM
- gori-mathewAnswered on June 20, 2012 at 03:08 PM
JotForm currently does not have this feature. Although it was already added to our feature request list, our developers have not yet scheduled this feature's priority, so I cannot give a date as to when it will be finished.
The good news is that on a previous thread opened by another user, I have suggested a workaround to achieve the same effect.
First, you need to insert a unique ID field in your form. You can find it under the Power Tools section of the Form Builder.
Name the ID to something like 'Products submitted' or 'Entries Submitted'. This label will be displayed in the form as the title of the counter.
Unique ID should start at zero the first time it is added to a form, meaning, previous entries will not be counted.
Then, create an HTML Table report for your form:
1. Go to My Forms
2. Click on the specific form where you want the counter to appear
3. Click the Reports button in the toolbar then choose Add New Report
4. Choose HTML Table Listing from the options then click Next
5. Check only the Unique ID field to display on your report then click Next
6. Get the iFrame code for your report
7. Edit your form. Insert a Free Text HTML field in your form. This tool can be found under the Power Tools section as well
8. Click the HTML button in the toolbar then copy your report's iframe code. Change the height and min-height to 59px. You may adjust the width as well to your preferred value. Also, change scrolling="auto" to scrolling="no" in your report's iframe code.
9. Copy and paste this code before your report's iframe code
<div style="width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0px; left: 0pt; position: absolute; z-index: 100;"></div>
10. Save and test your form.