- D63ToastmastersAsked on March 08, 2017 at 11:34 AM
I set a Submission page to Public and gave it a password. Three users are unable to download the submissions with Excel, CSV, or PDF. I noticed that for me it will only work if I am logged in with my JotForm account, but won't if I'm logged out and using the Public access password.
Similar results not working with other functions like Larger Grid and clicking next submission past the first page.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 08, 2017 at 12:36 PM
I tested with my own form and I am able to reproduce this.
I will forward this to our developers to have a look, we will let you know as soon as we have any updates.
In the mean time, if you need to public share a downloadable excel report, you can create a report for that form:
That will allow users to download a copy of the data to excel format.
- D63ToastmastersAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 09:50 AM
Thank you, I was able to get Report to work.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 12:02 PM
This ticket has been assigned to a developer and given a rather high priority. The public submission page should hopefully be allowing for exporting submission data again soon.
- JotForm DeveloperScottAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 02:27 PM
This issue is fixed by our developers today. Sorry for the inconvenience that was caused.
Let us know if you need help with anything,
- D63ToastmastersAnswered on March 14, 2017 at 11:03 PM
Thank you. Seems to be working for me now.