- buymorefansAsked on March 09, 2017 at 03:23 AM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 04:12 AM
I checked the form on your site. Here's is what it shows on my end.
If the fields and the submit button are still too wide, you can decrease their width from the Advance Designer.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- glr53Answered on March 09, 2017 at 04:24 AM
I've the same problem with mines.
but looking at https://buymorefans.com.au/sale I confirm that fields are too wide
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 08:32 AM
I have moved your question on to another thread since your concern may need an explicit solution only applicable to your form. We'll respond to your inquiry in a while.
Thanks for your understanding.
- buymorefansAnswered on March 10, 2017 at 02:46 AMHi,
All my forms changed on all my sites, I spend hundreds of hours doing these
in the past 2 years, like all the fields are stretched 100% and too wide,
or overlapping with the images.
What is going on? I didn't touch anything, ALL my forms changed? This is
going to make me lose $200-$300 per day until it's fixed please reply as
soons as possible I need this fiexed today thanks,
I saw other Jotform users having the same problems in today as well in the
Buy More Fans
Instagram Likes for photos (Automatic)
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 10, 2017 at 04:10 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience.
It seems we have an issue with the forms displaying mobile version on the websites due to the width of the section where the form is embedded. We have reported the issue to our backend team for further checking. We'll inform you in this thread if there are any updates.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 12, 2017 at 09:10 AM
As per checking now in mobile view, the fields fit on the screen which seems normal since the form is being mobile-responsive. Please see screenshot below.
Can you please give us a screenshot from your end if the issue still persists?
- buymorefansAnswered on March 12, 2017 at 11:46 PMHi,