- broroboAsked on June 21, 2012 at 11:20 AM
I would like to add this form and it's submissions to another account. I set the form up in my free account to play around with, but apparently it's gone live, so now I need to move it over to a paid account that my company has already purchased that I did not know about.
The form is:
And the username for the account it needs to move to is:
Please let me know if I need to provide any more information.
Sorry, need to include another form to the list to be moved:
Please move that form and it's submission to the other account as well.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 21, 2012 at 01:56 PM
This is kinda tricky because I think that forms can only be moved en masse. So, the question is, do you want the other two forms in your Free account to the Premium one?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 21, 2012 at 02:04 PM
Never mind. I can select which ones to move. I'll transfer them now.
- broroboAnswered on June 21, 2012 at 02:05 PM
Sure, they aren't being used and I can delete them in the new account if I need to. Thank you!
- broroboAnswered on June 21, 2012 at 02:06 PM
That works too. Thanks again for your help!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 21, 2012 at 02:12 PM
Okay, I've move them all. Please confirm that all of the submissions are intact and let us know if there's anything else JotForm related with which you need assistance.