- McMediaProAsked on March 09, 2017 at 08:00 PM
and pays should be written : Pays and how I change : Please select
- JotForm SupportamyAnswered on March 10, 2017 at 06:51 AM
You can change the "pays" field just one click on the label. Please, review the .gif image which I shared with you below:
However, I am escalating the "Please select" section to our translation team. When we update it, you'll be informed via this topic.
Thank you for letting us this issue.
- McMediaProAnswered on March 10, 2017 at 08:22 PM
Thanks for quick reply
THe GIF picture is great but too small.
It was difficult to see even when I zoom in.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 11, 2017 at 06:50 AM
You can just click on the gif image that my colleague posted and it will open in full screen.
So you can view it easily.
- JotForm DevelopercerenAnswered on March 15, 2017 at 06:50 AM
We're sorry for the inconveniences. We're now translating 'Please select' text automatically in country dropdown of address field. But, in order to make it work you need to re-add address field to your form.
If you have other questions please let us know.