- zguerraAsked on December 31, 2010 at 09:15 AM
Is there a way to import a list of names with their addresses and emails into Jot Form? I would like to be able to send out an invitation email all these people that will include a unique link to their pre-populated registration form. The pre-populated data will include their info I imported into the database. How can this be done and with which tools?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 02, 2011 at 01:30 AM
Unfortunately no, it is not possible import many entries at once. You could possibly hire someone to write a script and submit the data to the form.
You might also look into these apps. Some of them seem to allow you to automate form submissions.
Just be careful and don't flood us with thousands of requests at once. That might get your IP banned.
- zguerraAnswered on January 02, 2011 at 01:33 PM
What about sending out the invitation emails with the unique registration links assuming that I am able to pre-populate the Attendee's personal information.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 03, 2011 at 07:43 AM
1. Select your form on My Forms page
2. Click on "Submissions" button
3. Click on "Settings" icon on the right side and enable "ID" field
4. You will get submission IDs for each entry.
Replace 12345678 with the form ID and 259873263919118938 with the number you get on that page and send that link to the users.
- zguerraAnswered on January 03, 2011 at 10:26 AM