- jackspence13Asked on March 10, 2017 at 08:33 PM
My form for some reason is being extremely slow no matter what browser i use. The form is almost unusable. Please help. thanks!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 11, 2017 at 09:57 AM
Currently, we have not received any other reports of slowing down to as much as the building being unusuable level. But there are a number of reasons which may have caused this on your end. Here are a list of things to do to debug where the low down is happening:
1) This may have been caused by a glitch from downloading incomplete scripts on your browser. To resolve this, you can try refreshing your page, or clearing your browser's cache.
2) If you are in an office network, can you check with your IT to see if the problem is internal within your network?
3) If you are directly connected to your ISP (not in an office Local area network), you can check other websites if you are also having a slowdown with other websites as well. In any case, you can also ask your ISP if they are having issues with other CDN networks distributing JotForm resources.
In addition to number 3: If you are using Firefox or Chrome browser, you can press F12 to open your browser's console and check for errors which may appear
In any case, if the problem persists, please let us know.