- sto_metallikAsked on March 12, 2017 at 08:48 PM
Here is another form issue. Form input fields have a bug or something like that at the right side of each input field. How to improve it? Here is a screenshot above:
- CharlieAnswered on March 13, 2017 at 03:23 AM
That is actually the warning message or icon when the required field is not filled out.
You can change that by opening the Advanced Form Designer Tool.
Here's a quick step-by-step on how to access it:
1. First, click the Designer icon.
2. Scroll down and look for the "Advanced Designer" button.
3. It will then open the full Form Designer Tool functionality. Follow the screenshot below to find the error state design.
4. You can change the design and the color for the error state here. Below is an example on how I am changing mine:
I hope that helps.
- sto_metallikAnswered on March 24, 2017 at 05:11 PM
All these styles are terrible! (( All I need is to colorize text fields with red color without text messages. How can I do it?
- sto_metallikAnswered on March 24, 2017 at 07:01 PM
Everything is fine, guys! I don't need any help. Thanks ))