- gadoespecialedAsked on March 13, 2017 at 01:03 PM
When I logg into My Jot form to edit my form I can see the entire form, but when I view preview only a portion of the form is showing?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 13, 2017 at 04:03 PM
I have tested this on my end and I was able to replicate the same issue, but only when editing the form in the JotForm v3 builder.
I will report it to our back-end team so this will be checked and resolved, in the meantime you could edit your form in the v4 builder.
We will let you know as soon as we get any update about it.
- gadoespecialedAnswered on March 13, 2017 at 04:18 PM
Kevin, This also happens when you access the form via the link.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 13, 2017 at 06:56 PM
Yes, the issue was affecting the preview of forms as well.
However, we've received an update regarding this and your form should be working if you update the widget by opening the wizard and clicking on the update widget:
Please try it on your end and let us know how it goes.
- gadoespecialedAnswered on March 14, 2017 at 07:45 AM
Thank you Kevin,
I updated all of my Widgets and we are back online.