- GraphikhausAsked on April 27, 2010 at 09:21 PMIs there a way to confirm the email entered by form users by having them enter it twice?
Thank you for a great product.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 28, 2010 at 03:18 AMNo, there is no such validation method. However, you can check if the email address entered is in email format. Select the question, click on "Validation" on the toolbar and select "Email".
- thassellAnswered on August 02, 2011 at 06:02 PM
I just wanted to provide my input requesting this feature.. not being able to make sure the email addresses entered was a correct address is severly hurting us.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 02, 2011 at 06:25 PM
We understand how important this feature is to your business. Unfortunately, it is not available yet, although it was already added to our developer's to-do list.
In the meantime, you may try adding another email address field in your form, disguising it as an email confirmation field. Although it won't function in the same way as a real 'confirm email' field, it will definitely raise the chances of you receiving correct emails.
Please click on the link below to view the thread related to the request ticket submitted for this feature. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 01, 2012 at 09:30 PM
@Graphikhaus and thassell
You'll be pleased to know that there's now an option available in the form builder to add a "Confirm Email" field. Please see emrew86's post here (the same link provided by Neil).