- stormingrobotsAsked on March 14, 2017 at 11:23 AM
Please take a look of the sibling discount field by selecting only 2 of the workshops. e.g.
This gives a very inconsistent look.
In addition, it is almost impossible to align the number. Is it possible to prefix each input box with "$". I can edit it in after I download the form. However, I want to check with you first to see if there is a good way ensure there is a "$" there and at the same time align with the decimal places.
- stormingrobotsAnswered on March 14, 2017 at 12:07 PM
I have tried both number and text field, with combination of the input mask. None with provide me, i.e.
If I use text field, with or without the mask, or the currency field validation, etc.:
if condx , put field1 / field2 into final_field
where field1= 525 , field2= 10 . Then final_field will contain only $ 52, not $ 52.50
If I use a number field, I cannot get it to dollar sign to display.
So, in the end, if I want :
- e.g. 5001 / 10 . If I want the decimal places to show up, I have to use Number field.
- if I want "$" to show up, I have to use "Text" field.
- but cannot have both.
- SO ... my current solution is to use Number field. Then, download the form and edit the "$" in front all input fields which need the $ sign.
Am I right?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 14, 2017 at 01:32 PM
Please see an answer that my colleage provide you on this thread:
- stormingrobotsAnswered on March 14, 2017 at 03:15 PM