- nsaraciniAsked on March 17, 2017 at 04:32 PM
A form that we have had created for years is suddenly making a date field disabled, and therefore it is not showing up when the email gets generated. How do i enable a field.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 17, 2017 at 08:21 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Please provide us with a link to the form in question, so we will be able to check this out for you.
- nsaraciniAnswered on March 23, 2017 at 12:36 PM
It is the vacation start date field that is disabled.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 23, 2017 at 03:13 PM
I have cloned your form, and the unique name of that date field called "Vacation Start Date" is the following "vacationstartDISABLEDDISABLEDDISABLED", please change it to "vacationstart", example:
Then delete your notification, and create it again: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
All form fields should be properly updated in the new notification. Let us know if you need more help.
- nsaraciniAnswered on March 27, 2017 at 03:40 PM
No matter how many times I go in and change the field name to remove DISABLED, it changes back and WILL NOT WORK. FIX THIS
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 27, 2017 at 05:20 PM
This is not a common issue. We will do our best to fix the issue but we will need to reproduce it first. The date fields seem to be active on your form at the moment.
Could you please contact us once the date field is disabled again?
- nsaraciniAnswered on March 28, 2017 at 08:37 AM
Just tried it again and SURPRISE SURPRISE IT DIDN'T WORK THE FIELD IS ONCE AGAIN DISABLED AND NOT SHOWING IN THE EMAILS WHEN THE FORM IS SUBMITTED
- IanAnswered on March 28, 2017 at 10:46 AM
I made the change to the form and deleted the DISABLEDDISABLED from the unique name
Let me know if that helps.
- nsaraciniAnswered on March 28, 2017 at 10:52 AM
I've already done that 10 times. It is still not working.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 28, 2017 at 01:55 PM
I am able to reproduce this in my own form. This looks to be due to using any events in the field label. In your form, it is vacatiON START or onstart that is causing the issue.
I will forward this to our developers to have a look. We will let you know as soon as it has been fixed.