- adftoAsked on March 18, 2017 at 05:12 PM
I would like to create the booking form for sport lessons so, when an hour is already taken, that should not be available anymore. Is it possibile to make it?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on March 19, 2017 at 05:12 AM
If I am understanding your concern correctly, I would suggest you use our Appointment Slots widget
In the widget, you can set the appointment times, availability count and maximum selection allowed.
I hope that helps. If, in any case, I have misunderstood your concern or you have other questions, please feel free to contact us again anytime.
- adftoAnswered on March 21, 2017 at 06:46 PMThank you, but it does not seem that I can set a specific date and hour.
I mean, I need the client can choose, e.g.
wednesday 22nd of March 2017
from 9 to 10
and so on.
Is it right?
+39 335 6261662
2017-03-19 10:10 GMT+01:00 JotForm :
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on March 22, 2017 at 12:12 AM
Thank you for the clarification and additional information of what you're looking to achieve.
Please check our MultiSelect Grid widget as it can produce the output you described above. Although a respondent can select multiple options at a time, previously selected option(s) will not be allowed to be selected again.
Here's a sample output on the submission page:
Then, here's what will show on the widget when an option was previously selected.
I hope that helps. Please feel free to contact us again anytime if you have other questions.
- adftoAnswered on March 22, 2017 at 12:46 PMthat's gorgeous!
I love you all
+39 335 6261662
2017-03-22 5:11 GMT+01:00 JotForm :
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 22, 2017 at 10:42 PM
We will resolve the next question on another thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1099469