- bluknight12Asked on June 25, 2012 at 10:48 AM
when making a form can you add addtional buttons to the form outside of what is provided, ie., a close window button or a back button, in case the user doesn't want to fill out the form and have them return to the home page ?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 25, 2012 at 02:01 PM
Yes, this is can be done. Here's what to do for the Back button:
1. Copy this code to your clipboard
3. Paste the code that was copied in step 1
4. Click OK and save the form
I'll have to search for one that closes the window without triggering pop-up warning.
- estreutkerAnswered on June 30, 2012 at 01:58 AM
Thank you so much. I have used several of your tutorials so far and really appreciate your detailed help! You are awesome!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 30, 2012 at 02:31 AM
You're quite welcome and thanks for the compliment :)
- bluknight12Answered on July 02, 2012 at 12:19 AM
thank you abajan, it worked perfectly.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 02, 2012 at 06:01 AM
- ictwebadminAnswered on November 08, 2012 at 06:42 PM
Another thank you - I added the back .... go(-2) ..... ie to the form complete thank you code to take user back to originating product page. Seems to work good.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on November 08, 2012 at 07:02 PM
I am very happy to hear the code our brillian colleague provided to you worked perfectly and that you were also able to make it to get back to the originating product by adding go(-2)
Thank you very much for sharing this with us