- clauderobert47Asked on June 25, 2012 at 02:59 PM
I am testing your product, it's great. i created 3 differents forms and I don't remerber how to change the email adress where I want to send the form
- ItalyTechAnswered on June 25, 2012 at 03:02 PM
Hi, to change this email address follow this simple step:
1. Login to your account and load your form in the form builder: click "My Forms" > select the form in question by clicking it > click "Edit"
2. When the form loads, click "Email Alerts" in the toolbar along the top and click the nofication that contains the recipient email you wish to change
3. Click "Reply-To and Recipient Settings"
4. Replace the email address in the "Recipient E-mail" field with the new one
5. Click "Finish" and save the change
That's it! Now that notification will be sent to the new address. You can do the same with "Notification 2" if you wish. Incidentally, you can have each notification emailed to several recipients.
If need further assistance, please let us know.
Thank you for using JotForm!