- VirtualisticsvaAsked on March 20, 2017 at 09:35 AM
I've already created a form in Word, saved it in PDF, but would like to make it fillable and upload it to a site. Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 20, 2017 at 12:12 PM
You can use our Fillable PDF Form Creator to convert existing PDF into a Jotform form.
1. Just go this page http://www.jotform.com/fillable-pdf-form-creator/
2. Click the CREATE A FILLABLE PDF FORM button
3. Click the UPLOAD button on the Convert PDF Form section
4. Enter your email address, upload your pdf, then hit SUBMIT. You will be notified via the email address you entered once the form is ready.
Please note, the not all forms can be converted. Those that can be converted may not be converted completely. This is due to PDF format not translating perfectly to web formats.