- clarkschoolAsked on March 20, 2017 at 03:32 PM
Hi, ever since Jotform updated its website, my response documents have looked like the picture attached. Is there any way to fix this?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 20, 2017 at 06:49 PM
Try removing the integration and adding it back once again. That will create a new sheet with the default formatting.
If that does not work, let us know which form is exporting data like this and we will be happy to have a closer look.
- clarkschoolAnswered on March 24, 2017 at 11:30 AM
I tried re-integrating the form, but it still happens.
It happens when I integrate all of my forms to Google Sheets since the website update.
In order to fix it, I have to select the sheet, click on Borders, then Clear Borders.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 24, 2017 at 12:53 PM
I can reproduce this with a clone of your form but not with any of my own forms. If you create a new form, not a clone of a previous form or anything like that, does the formatting issue still occur? I am trying to find out if there is anything consistent in all your forms.
Let us know what you can and we will forward this to our developers to have a look.
- clarkschoolAnswered on March 24, 2017 at 01:19 PM
I'll have to check on that. It's pretty rare for me to create a form from scratch--many times I am cloning because it is the same information that I want to reuse, just with dates changed or something along those lines.
I'd rather just put up with it and use my fix than have to start my forms from scratch.
Thanks for your help!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 24, 2017 at 02:37 PM
I did a bit more testing and it does seem to be specific to your forms. If you create a new form and then use that as your template going forward, you should no longer see the formatting issue in Docs.
- clarkschoolAnswered on March 24, 2017 at 02:54 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 24, 2017 at 06:29 PM
I checked into this further and it seems new integrations are being created with cell formatting issues. I will forward this to our developers to have a look. We will let you know as soon as we have any updates.
- clarkschoolAnswered on March 27, 2017 at 09:07 AM
Again, thank you!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 27, 2017 at 10:51 AM
Very welcome, thank you for bringing this to our attention. This has been assigned to a developer to look in to. We will let you know as soon as we have any further information.