- tmastrobAsked on June 26, 2012 at 02:34 AM
I have made custom fields on my hirise , and succsesfully mapped them during integration, but it still will only push email and name fields leaving the others blank.....Help...Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 26, 2012 at 04:41 PM
Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences.
I was able to reproduce the problem, and now I have escalated it to our Development Team.
We will keep you updated via this thread.
- tmastrobAnswered on June 26, 2012 at 05:37 PM
- emrew86Answered on June 27, 2012 at 10:07 AM
Bug has been fixed...
- tmastrobAnswered on June 27, 2012 at 10:57 AM
Should it just start working or do I have to reintegrate the fields????
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 27, 2012 at 12:14 PM
My test form with previously mapped custom fields is working fine now. I hope it is the same for you.
Thank you for using our services!
- villagio55Answered on July 26, 2012 at 01:09 PM
Can you push fields like phone number, address, and create a new note with the comments?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on July 26, 2012 at 05:16 PM
It is possible to forward Phone Number. The Address field along with the Notes are not supported yet, but I have created a ticket to implement that.
In the meantime, you can use a simple Text Box address field, and map it to some Highrise custom field.
We will let you know, once we have any updates.
- teerasejAnswered on May 28, 2013 at 01:22 AM
Any update to pass address field to highrise? it looks like we are going to reach 1st anniversary for this ticket. :)
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 28, 2013 at 02:41 AM
The ticket about this thread is already marked as "Resolved". Are you still not able to forward address field? Have you tried that?
I suggest you to open a separate thread about such.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 28, 2013 at 02:44 AM
I found the thread created by my colleague about the address field. Unfortunately, the thread is still pending.
I suggest you to open a separate thread requesting this "anew" so we can forward that to our developers and to remind them about such.
- teerasejAnswered on May 28, 2013 at 04:10 AM
Thank you for your response, I just create a thread for request feature here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/222396-Request-Highrise-integration-feature-passing-address-field-tag-creation#0
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 28, 2013 at 04:13 AM
Thanks. We'll respond you there.