- PatrikKaneAsked on June 26, 2012 at 09:07 AM
Good day! I need to be filled out application polzovatlem, went to several email and now does the same address. How can this be done?
- gori-mathewAnswered on June 26, 2012 at 09:17 AM
If you would like notification emails to be received on multiple email addresses. The answer is very simple with JotForm. Simply enter email addresses separated by commas.
Here is an example:
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, user3.domain.com
Open your form on the form builder, then:
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab,2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
5. Enter comma separated email addresses in the "Recipient E-mail:" section(This method should not be used if you don't want recipients to know who else got the notification. Create a separate notification for each recipient instead. Please see https://www.jotform.com/answers/72077-How-send-form-in-BCC-)For more details please also check on; https://www.jotform.com/help/39-Send-Form-Emails-to-Multiple-RecipientsI hope this information will be helpful to you.