- atcreativeAsked on January 03, 2011 at 08:17 AM
If I want to embed a jot form Secure Form onto my website, will it work with any SSL certificate, or will I require a specific bit level or brand?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 03, 2011 at 09:02 AM
You can certainly embed a secure form to your site. The form will be submitted over secure server. However, the browser will not show a lock icon. Since the URL of the site will not be "https://".
- atcreativeAnswered on January 03, 2011 at 09:17 AM
Thanks for your prompt reply, but that wasn't my question. I was asking if you require a specific kind of SSL certificate for your secure form to be embedded on the site. I have a site already that I am going to purchase an SSL certificate for, but before I do it, I want to know if the jotForm requires a certain kind of SSL to embed successfully and show the lock? So the URL of my site will be https://, but will the form embed correctly on a https:// page?
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on January 04, 2011 at 06:35 AM
It will work with any SSL certificate.
- atcreativeAnswered on January 04, 2011 at 12:05 PM