- aungphyoelynnAsked on March 22, 2017 at 01:59 AM
Hi, I cannot edit my image in an existing/new form.
It says "SERVER ERROR" whenever I try to upload it (either by uploading or by drag & drop.
After uploading the image, in the preview, it would just appear as the image "JOTFORM".
Please resolve it asap, thank you!Page URL:
- CharlieAnswered on March 22, 2017 at 03:04 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience.
I tested this on my end and I was able to replicate the problem. I have forwarded this issue to our developers. We will update you once this has been resolved.
- CharlieAnswered on March 22, 2017 at 03:58 AM
We just received news from our developers that this is now fixed. Please try again.
If it is still not working, try the following:
1. First, try clearing your form's cache.
2. If that does not work, try clearing your browser's cache instead.
3. If those did not work, try deleting the image field and add a new one.
Let us know if that works.