- betwrestlingAsked on March 22, 2017 at 04:41 AM
All of a sudden for whatever reason i can't save any new changes i make in the designer. When i click the save button the image continuously rotates and doesn't stop. Why is this happening and could somebody please fix this? Thank you!Page URL:
- IanAnswered on March 22, 2017 at 11:24 AM
I could replicate the issue at my end.
I am forwarding the issue to our developer team, so they can look into it and update you, in the same thread.
- JotForm DeveloperberkayAnswered on March 24, 2017 at 02:44 AM
We are sorry for the interruption. I have fixed this.
Please feel free if you need any further information.
- betwrestlingAnswered on March 26, 2017 at 10:23 PM
Hello, thank you for fixing the save issue, much appreciated. However i now have another problem, i can not click on any of the buttons under 'CSS helper'. (eg. 'Padding', 'Margin', etc) whenever i click on them absolutely nothing happens. I really need this fixed ASAP please!
- IanAnswered on March 26, 2017 at 11:42 PM
I could not replicate the issue at my end. Click on any of the field to activate the CSS helper as described in the screenshot below :
- betwrestlingAnswered on March 26, 2017 at 11:56 PM
My apologies its all working fine now. Thank you :-)