- kevinwatsonAsked on March 22, 2017 at 03:15 PM
Yeah... the bug has not been fixed yet. I still have had this issue for some time. I have tried in both Chrome and Firefox and only the first 20 download and the PDF logo stays on "Generating..." and never downloads the other PDF.
I have seen multiple posts on this issue. I would love to see an actual resolution. Looks like your server is not responding to the request. It is not cache because I have Firefox set up to never save history or cookies so I can test website development.
- kevinwatsonAnswered on March 22, 2017 at 04:05 PM
Safari fails at this too.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 22, 2017 at 08:28 PM
Apologies for the inconveniences this have caused.
I've checked this on my end and I can replicate the issue, I will report it to our second level so our developers can investigate and resolve the issue, we will let you know as soon as we receive any update about it.
- kevinwatsonAnswered on March 23, 2017 at 12:00 PM
Hopefully they can fix it soon. I was supposed to provide this yesterday.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on March 24, 2017 at 04:11 PM
This problem has now been fixed. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.