- jdauraAsked on March 22, 2017 at 03:34 PM
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 22, 2017 at 04:57 PM
Can you please explain this with more details?? Does the download stop? Does it show an error? I can send you the data in an attachment to your email on file with your permission.
- jdauraAnswered on March 22, 2017 at 08:46 PMThe download does not stop. The message that the download is complete does not appear. No error message appears. But I do get the option to save and/or open the download.
The data file cannot be read properly by my quick books importer software. All other downloads to this point have been just fine.
I have attached screen shots of the messages I get as well as the downloaded file.
- IanAnswered on March 23, 2017 at 01:03 AM
I could not check the attached screenshot as the attachments with email does not get attached to forum post
To attach image to Form, please follow the steps below :
1. Click on Insert/Edit image button
2. Click on the "Upload" button
3. Click on Choose File and look in your local folders.
4. Click on Submit
- jdauraAnswered on March 23, 2017 at 06:46 PMDid you get my email that answers your question below?
- IanAnswered on March 23, 2017 at 10:55 PM
Nope I did not receive any screenshot or reply from your end, except the one asking "Did you get my email that answers your question below?" and nothing else
- jdauraAnswered on March 24, 2017 at 01:46 AMI just sent it again Did you receive it?
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on March 24, 2017 at 04:46 AM
I can't find the email you sent to us. Which email address are you sending?
Anyways, I checked your issue. I tried to download my submissions as excel from the Submissions Page. I can download submissions properly but as you said, the downloading (generating) notification freezes on the Submissions Page:
You can find your downloaded file in your downloads folder. Also you can search it from your browsers downloads section.
I am escalating this issue to our developers. We will notify you via this thread.
If this case is not related to your issue, contact us again. Please use this link to contact us, after signing in to your JotForm account:
All the best.
- jdauraAnswered on March 27, 2017 at 04:45 PMHi
I just replied to your email.
I looks like. Though the issue is resolved. My last download worked just fine.