- drewmckAsked on March 22, 2017 at 07:40 PM
I gave a user the permission to edit all forms.
When he tried to edit a form something went wrong. Once he tried to save the change the system brought the user to the main page and it didn't change anything.
I looked at his account and the pricing seems be different from my pricing plan.
So my pricing is Bronze, I gave permission to a user that has Basic. Should all user be under the same pricing?
In addition, why i can add a user and give permission to edit if he cannot?
It is a bug or an error that I did setting up the user?
Thank you very much.
- IanAnswered on March 23, 2017 at 12:21 AM
Granting permission does not require both the accounts to have the same plans.
I would suggest you to follow the step by step instructions provided at https://www.jotform.com/help/232-How-to-Share-Forms-with-a-Sub-account-User
Let us know if you still face any issue.
Provide us screenshot of any error or unexpected behavior you encounter.
- drewmckAnswered on March 23, 2017 at 07:45 PM
We followed the guide the first time. Jotform has a bug though. Unless I missed something that can happens.
The users that have only permission to edit, cannot edit the form.
If I give to users permission to edit and view they can edit.
I cannot attach a screenshot because there is not error. That's what happens:
1) Users who has only permission to edit try to edit the form.
2) They can make changes
3) When they save the form the system come back to the home page and the form doesn't save the changes. o error shows.
- IanAnswered on March 23, 2017 at 11:22 PM
I could replicate the issue and am forwarding the issue to backed team so they can look into it and update you , in the same thread.
- drewmckAnswered on March 26, 2017 at 08:08 PM
any update about my issue?
The user that need to edit form uses my permission at the moment.
I would preferable that users has their account for audit purpose.
Please let me know if you need further information
- IanAnswered on March 26, 2017 at 09:38 PM
I did not hear back from the developer yet. I am sending a followup reminder to the developer.
You will be notified in the same thread about the progress of the issue.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on April 15, 2017 at 05:20 PM
This problem has now been fixed, Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
- drewmckAnswered on April 18, 2017 at 12:52 AM
Thank you guys.