- zohaAsked on March 23, 2017 at 05:40 AM
- IanAnswered on March 23, 2017 at 07:08 AM
What complete sheet are you referring to? Are you referring to Download Form Submission as Excel ?
Do you encounter any error while downloading?
- zohaAnswered on March 23, 2017 at 08:54 AM
NO, I am downloading in .csv format, yes I am facing one more error when we download the any file that time some data missed in downloaded file..
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 23, 2017 at 12:26 PM
I am currently checking your account. I can download the submissions just fine. Can you please give us the URL of the form where you are trying to download submissions?
- zohaAnswered on March 24, 2017 at 12:51 AM
I am facing same problem.
we can not download the complete data(First Sheet downloaded only (12600), and another error found some data is missing in first sheet which is downloaded.
Please solve it ASAP.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 24, 2017 at 02:59 AM
I'm currently checking your account. I'll get back once I've found results.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 24, 2017 at 03:19 AM
I have forwarded the issue to our developers. We will inform you as soon as this is fixed.
- JotForm DeveloperhasanAnswered on March 29, 2017 at 03:17 AM
I couldn't reproduce the problem either. Could you please provide more information while we're investigating the issue.
Like, did you applying any filtering or not, or step by step introduction to reproduce the error. Anything will help.