- mikebullAsked on March 23, 2017 at 10:08 AM
form name Is Your Business Being Seen?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on March 23, 2017 at 01:14 PM
If I understand you correctly, you would like to show the text fields in the PDF submission. If yes, please enable the Show Headers and Text fields in the submissions page. Here's how:
1. Go to the My Forms page, select the form and click the Submissions button.
2. Click the Properties button (cogwheel icon) and enable the Show Headers and Texts.
Hope that helps. If you have questions, please message us again. Thank you.
- mikebullAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 06:57 AM
Hi Thanks for this answer. I have submitted another question because although i have selected these settings it doesn't seem to work. Mike_C answered this second query saying when he tries it it does work.....but the screenshot below shows what i get when I submit..... I've only filled in two fields on this test but the problem is that the header and text field isn't showing
Thanks for all your help so far
- SvenAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 08:53 AM
Sorry for the confusion, to clarify, the Show Headers and Texts is for your submission report, not the notification email, form what I understand from the screenshot, you would like the texts and headers to show in the body of the notification email?
By default, headers, images and plain text fields are not included in the email body, you would have to manually add them yourself using the full editor in the notification menu:
I hope this answers your question, If you have any further issues please get back to us and we will be happy to help.