- arlothompsonAsked on June 27, 2012 at 07:13 PM
looks different in safari vs firefox. In safari the SUBMIT button is cutoff. How can this be remedied?
Thanks so much! JotForm rocks!!
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 27, 2012 at 07:46 PM
You need to increase the height of the frame (height:675px) , also you may set scrolling = "no"
Let us know if this hint helps you
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on June 27, 2012 at 07:48 PM
In addition to my colleague's answer, you may also try increasing the HTML Snippet's height where you've pasted your form code on your iWeb Program. That should help.
- arlothompsonAnswered on June 28, 2012 at 11:20 PM
no luck with either of these options. any other suggestions? It appears fine in internet explorer but safari and firefox are no good. Weird.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 29, 2012 at 02:34 AM
I inspected the page source using the debugger.
As idarktech mentioned, the HTML snippet height should probably need increased.. the iframe code for the form already was at 676px approx. But the html div style is probably still pushes the form down due to the top style applied.
Try increasing the number more than 700px (I think this is the current height in the snippet) and check if the missing button will be included in the iframe view.
Please inform us if the issue persist. Thanks.