- ICFformsAsked on March 24, 2017 at 10:27 AM
I am not sure if this is the correct place to post a question about that widget. I have a number of questions about this widget:
I was wondering if there was a way to customize the row and column names?
Can we lock those row and column names so a user cannot change those values?
Can we format a column so only numbers or only dates are used in those fields?
Can we customize the number of rows and columns that are available on that sheet?
If this is not possible with the spreadsheet widget, are there are other similar widgets available that would have these abilities?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 24, 2017 at 01:42 PM
1. It's not possible in the widget settings, but a workaround is possible by custom CSS codes.
2. Yes, it's available in the widget settings. The read-only box:
3. I'm sorry, but it's not possible to set a validation in the cell.
4. Yes, by custom CSS codes that will be injected in the widget. Customize, like colors, right?
We have the input table in the form builder. This allows you to set the same spreadsheet layout. However, there's still a limit such as you cannot have a different input type in it. You can calculation through conditional logic only.
If you want to try the spreadsheet widget, let us know your specifics and we'll be happy to come up with a demo form.