- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 24, 2017 at 03:43 PM
You can remove a shared template from the Template Gallery in the My Forms page, here's how:
1. In My Forms page, select the form and then click the "More" button. After that, choose the "Share as Template" option.
2. A pop-up will appear where you'll see the "Unshare Form" button. Please click it to remove your form from the Form Template Gallery.
Also, I searched for "CTAC Transfer Tracker" and I saw 3 available templates. Here's the link: https://www.jotform.com/form-templates/search/CTAC%20Transfer%20Tracker.
For security and tracking purposes, please make sure that you are signed in to your account.
Hope that helps. If you're still having issues, please let us know. Thank you.
- marktiayAnswered on March 27, 2017 at 09:45 AMHi,
Please remove all 3 as these may contain proprietary information. Thanks for your support.
Mark Philip A. Tiay
Deputy Manager – Operations, SEARS CA
2/F Romar III Building, Naga City Technology Park,
Ninoy and Cory Ave., CBD II, Brgy. Triangulo, Naga City, Philippines 4400
Mobile: 09175300712 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Skype: n_mark.tiay
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 27, 2017 at 12:14 PM
I have removed those 3 templates plus another from the template gallery. If there are any others you need removed, let us know and we can remove those as well.