- Cyrille GandonAsked on June 28, 2012 at 06:15 AM
a phishing website has been detected at http://form.jotformpro.com/form/21782665516965.
It targets the Dutch banking Group ABN-AMRO (http://www.abnamro.nl/en/index.html)
Could you please take it down as soon as possible ?
Feel free to contact us should you need more information.
CERT-LEXSI - Cybercrime department
CERT-LEXSI is a CSIRT team recognized by Enisa that conducts cybercrime monitoring and investigation and works with other CSIRTs and law enforcement agencies.
Our mission is to correlate information on phishers and cybercrime gangs to assist legal procedures and lead to arrests.
You may be in possession of critical information for investigations:
- server files you can send us (we research to find out identities and fraud evidence;
- IP addresses used for server administration;
- information related to billing (rejected credit card, card owner name, full or partial cc number).
- gori-mathewAnswered on June 28, 2012 at 06:42 AM
Hi CERT-LEXSI - Cybercrime department
Thanks for reporting this illegal activity. This account has immediately been suspended and all forms disabled.
Please should you experience any of such forms, let us know and will deal with them accordingly.
Sorry for any inconvenienvce caused by this issue.