- alvandAsked on January 04, 2011 at 08:12 AM
The jotfrom iphone app push notification dont seem to be working. All notifcations on my iPhone are on. including jotform notifications.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 04, 2011 at 10:14 AM
Just tested the instant notifications. They work fine on my phone. You can try resetting it by deleting the JotForm iPhone app, re-installing and re-logging in.
- alvandAnswered on January 04, 2011 at 12:16 PM
I deleted the Jotform app and re-installed and logged in again; i even tried this for 3-4 times and submitted few times my form; but still it doesn't work :(
Could you help me what else I can do to solve this.
Premium user - Al
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 05, 2011 at 03:27 AM
I think someone else had similar problems after switching phones. iPhone ID on our system might be getting stuck on the old iPhone ID. I reset it for your account. Can you try again?
- alvandAnswered on January 05, 2011 at 04:15 AM
I have not switched my phones. I tried again but it didnt work. Could you try that on your iphone with my id? send a test submitted form and see if it's working!!! Notifications for all other programs works, the problem is only with JotForm. Jotform notification is so important to me as i need to get notified after receiving a new submission due to my work. Your time and consideration is much appreciated.
- alvandAnswered on January 07, 2011 at 05:14 AM
Is there any solution to this issue?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 10, 2011 at 07:12 AM
Each iPhone has a different ID number. I cannot try your ID number.
We are still investigating this issue. We do not have a solution yet. Since we cannot re-create the problem.
- alvandAnswered on January 10, 2011 at 08:00 AM
Could you please again RESET MY account again. I have deleted the Jotform app from my iPhone, once you let me know i will re-install the app.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 17, 2011 at 08:27 AM
- alvandAnswered on February 03, 2011 at 05:47 AMI just found out that jotform app was also installed on my older iphone.I already removed the app from both of my iphones. Could you reset my account again. Hopefully this time there will be a solution. thanks
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 04, 2011 at 06:28 AM
Done. alvand account now has no assigned iPhone IDs.
- alvandAnswered on February 04, 2011 at 12:00 PM
still not working :(
Push notifications are not working, but it shows the recent results when accessed.
- AlphaklineAnswered on February 04, 2011 at 06:06 PM
Aytekin, mine hasn't worked for a while either. Push notifications are not working, but when the app is accessed it does show recent results.
I tried deleting the app and reinstalling it and still doesn't work. just thought I would add to the pot.
- cbgaAnswered on February 24, 2011 at 06:05 PM
Im not getting the push notifications either. When i do open the app and see the recent submissions it is displayed as HTML code.
I tried deleting the app off the phone as well as off of iTunes and then downloaded the app from iTunes and installed again... still no notification and I still get the HTML code.
- alvandAnswered on March 07, 2011 at 11:13 AM
Any update? Is there any solution for this problem? Thanks
- mmarloweAnswered on April 24, 2011 at 09:41 AM
I'm not getting any push notifications either... Any fix?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 24, 2011 at 02:40 PM
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. This issue has been assigned with important priority to one of our developers. We will notify you of any progress made via this thread so please stay tuned.
- alvandAnswered on July 19, 2011 at 01:58 PM
Push notification somehow is working for me now since a week ago!!! :)
What about for you guys? Please let us know if you have this problem.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 19, 2011 at 09:35 PM
According to this thread started by one of our users, push notification seem to be working now. It was also confirmed by one of our developers, Serkan.
It should work with all others who use the iPhone app. It is good to know that it is, in fact, working for you. If you have other queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Thank you and have a great day!