- Gillian CharlesonAsked on March 28, 2017 at 06:57 AM
I have tried twice to select the 'Forgot Password' option and inserted my email address as above but it is not sending me the email. Please advise.
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on March 28, 2017 at 09:16 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
I have searched but I could not found any user under the e-mail that "firstname.lastname@example.org ".
Please provide us your username and e-mail address that you used at the JotForm for solving your issue.
We will glad to solve your issue and be waiting for your response.
- Gillian CharlesonAnswered on March 28, 2017 at 09:45 AMI realised that it wasn’t working as it is registered under our generic email@example.com and I was able to reset it and login earlier today.
What would be useful is if there was a message indicating that the address that I’d entered – as below gillian@ - is not a registered username. There was no message and it wasn’t clear if the request was submitted or not.
Just a suggestion!
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on March 28, 2017 at 11:13 AM
We are glad that you issue was solved.
If you enter the incorrect e-mail address or user to Forgot Password field, "No user with this email address or username has been found." alert is shown. As you can see below screenshot:
If you have any questions or issue, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Gillian CharlesonAnswered on March 29, 2017 at 09:45 AMThat didn't come up at all otherwise I'd not have suggested it!
Get Outlook for Android